We have experience to provide Back Office Processing services for Accounts Payable to Companies engaged in Real Estate Business. We have experience of over 9 years in Real Estate Accounts Payable Processing.
We have worked in following software for providing Accounts Payable Processing Services to
- Great Plains
- Yardi Voyager
- MRI (by Intuit Real Estate Solutions)
- Microsoft Excel (in VLookUp, Pivot)
- A well-known commercial firm based in Atlanta (GA). They manage rental homes in Southeast as well as offer property management service to Owner/Investor of real estate
- A well-known real estate firm in Bethesda (MD). The company currently owns and manages over 10,000 single-family homes and developed several million square feet of multifamily and commercial real estate.
- Worked for Real Estate Investment and Property Management Company in Atlanta (GA), which acquire single-family houses as investment properties in South-eastern US
Accounts Payable FAQ’s
What are the benefits of Accounts Payable to Back Office Accountants?
Accounts Payable Processing to Back Office Accountants helps the internal staff to reduce their work burden and make them available to take up new responsibilities.
What are the requirements to start Accounts Payable with Back Office Accountants Team?
To start Accounts Payable Processing with Back Office Accountants Team, at first, you need to give us communication about the nature of the work to be done, required deliverables and allotted time to accomplish the work.
I have messy accounts for last year, Can Back Office Accountants Fix it?
We, the Back Office Accounting Specialists are there to help you out in any accounting and bookkeeping mess-ups.